Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Suzannah's Tiara



This has nothing to do with knitting or crochet. And I've already emailed my friend Cynthia about this. And to save time I've just copied the text from my email to Cynthia to save time. So Cynthia, you need not read any further. You've heard this story already.


This is such a cute story and I want to save this memory. So here is the story of Suzannah's Tiara:


Suzannah showed her crafters' spirit today. She made herself a tiara out of a paper snowflake and a couple bobby pins. She wore it all day Sunday. So far this week everyday as soon as she gets home from school she'll get busy putting on her tiara to wear until bedtime. It finally tore today. So I asked her if she wanted Santa to bring her a real tiara for Christmas and she said, "no, I can always make another tiara myself."
Now that is a true Crafty girl at heart. This year at Stitches East I saw an older Asian woman with her 20 something daughter shopping for yarn together. I hope that will be me and Suzannah in 15 years.

No comments: