Friday, March 2, 2007


pattern from One Skein - Miss priss yarn
Pattern from Yarn Play - Cash Iroha and Silk Garden
Pattern - my own - yarn - unknown
pattern - my own - yarn - Steadfast Fibers Mostly Mohair and Wonderfully Wooly in Columbine.



I've been busy. IN the five weeks since my last blog I've finished two adult sweaters, a toddler sweater, a pair of gloves, one sock (started it months ago), and half of a tank. I also worked the Super Bowl Sunday sale at Colonial Yarn shop. I wore my poppy sweater there and at least 5 ladies bought the yarn and book to make the same sweater.




At Colonial Yarn Shop I taught Japanese Short Row socks, Reversible Rib Scarf, Beginning KNitting, and started the first class for the Tote'Em Modular tote class. Also I taught two classes at Stitch Your Art Out - Japanese Short Row socks, and Reversible Rib cables. Whew!




Time flys when I'm knitting or talking about knitting.









Harrisburg Symphony just emailed the repertoire list for 2007-2008!
HSO Masterworks Series - 2007-08 Season

October 6-7
Wagner Tannhauser Overture
Dvorak Violin Concerto
Tchaikovsky Symphony #2
November 17-18
Rossini La Gazza Ladra Overture
Hindemith Mathis der Maler
Brahms Piano Concerto #1

January 12-13
Sibelius The Swan of Tuonela
Chopin Piano Concerto No. 1
Bartok Concerto for Orchestra
February 16-17
Diamond Rounds for String Orchestra
Mozart Violin Concerto No. 5
Mendelssohn Symphony #3 "Scottish"
March 8-9
Rimsky-Korsakov Capriccio Espagnol
HigdonPercussion Concerto
Walton Partita for Orchestra
Ravel La Valse
April 5-6
Vaughan Williams Dona Nobis Pacem
Beethoven Symphony #9
May 10-11
Copland Appalachian Spring
Strauss Till Eulenspiegel's Merry Pranks
Stravinsky The Rite of Spring




YUCK! There is nothing on this list I'm interested in performing. Maybe it is time to hang up the viola. ONly problem - how will I pay for my yarn addiction?

No comments: